Returns & Exchange
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received an incorrect/faulty product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging).
MAKING A RETURN
- Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email email@example.com to notify us.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product, it is then up to the discretion of the Anomaly by Anam QC team to decide whether product is approved for return.
- Once we have received your e-mail and our Quality Control team has authorised the return, please arrange for the item, along with a filled-out copy of the form below, to be delivered to:
ANOMALY BY ANAM
61 Dattani Palace,
57 B.J. Road,
Bandstand, Bandra (w)
Mumbai 400 050
- If applicable, we will replace the items within 7 working days from date of receipt, free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the jewellery and the shipping charges. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorised the payment we will provide a refund to your account via our respective Payment Gateway, within 7-10 working days, if applicable as per the situations given below:
REFUNDS will be given in the following cases:
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case Anomaly by Anam discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
NO REFUNDS will be given in the following cases:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor colour and design variation. (While we have made every effort to display colours of the products appear as accurately as possible on the site, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen's display of any colour will be completely accurate, as computer monitors and screens of electronic devices vary.)
- If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.